Wednesday 3 January 2018

I AM A GENUINE CHRISTIC MUSLIM, AND NOT ONE OF BLIND FAITH!


Many have asked why I do not have friends!

  
The simple answer is because I AM A GENUINE CHRISTIC MUSLIM, one of a kind, and not one of BLIND FAITH!  
More so because THAT Christ is legendary, originating from the Egyptian Horus,  Mithraic, Romanised, Hellenised!
A real friend is one who tells the truth and one you can trust!


But, many humans I correspond with do like or showed love to me, even if it is seasonal!  One such ongoing friendship has lasted some 40 years. 

  Doreen (Dorine)


- That beautiful young lady, now 22, said she loves me as the best grandpa!  
Saying that you sincerely love somebody, even if it is ephemeral, it works miracles!  My personal experiene is that everything is mostly seasonal!

 And she loves my four grand children too!  

Love is what I always gave freely, but it was rarely reciprocated, and when anybody says he or she loves you, it makes your heart rejoice and warms up your soul - for those who have one!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment