Thursday 7 December 2017

DEMONIAC SERCO ATTACKED US AMERICA ON 9/11 - ABEL DANGER 11TH ANNIVERSARY

Field knows the feeling when he himself has been separated from his wife Denise, the only woman who really loves him, for nearly a year, now, or more.

 

OR THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING?
"GOD ASKED ME TO EXPOSE EVIL!" - Field McConnel 


Sadly, I have seen Field wrong about a few things: his faith, his God, Trump and his Zionist Generals, "a lot of Mozlems trying to impose their life-style on the English", etc.! Contrary to Field, I have been doing God's damn job ever since I was a teenager, only to learn TOO LATE that there is no such God as most of us believe in, except in our mind and hearts for those who are sane and have hearts!  And, we are not many or not enough to make any kind of difference for the better.  (BAFS)



Abel Danger · 11 Years Later

Published on 7 Dec 2017

Today marks the 11th year that Field and David first united. Thank you to all that have supported and followed us thru the years.

 Monday 4th December 2006 at 3:25PM - MY ULTIMATUM TO GOD IN MY PRAYER WHILE DRIVING ON HIGHWAY 10 ON MY WAY TO MY LITTLE CHURCH...!

YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER, MUST HAVE GOT TIRED, probably like an Earthly father who is tired of being petitoned non stop, by his 7 year old son about giving him a Christmas gift, so, "I AM NEVER GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN BECAUSE I ASKED YOU (GOD) THIS FOR THE LAST 6-7 YEARS", ABOUT ANY MISSION YOU MIGHT HAVE IN STORE FOR ME, EVEN IF I HAVE TO GIVE MY LIFE ACCOMPLISHING IT - TO MEET YOUR PURPOSE, AND IF IT IS YOUR WILL!

At 6PM that day I received unexpectedly unsolicited mails and phone calls, and one of them suggested that I contact DAVID HAWKINS!  

SO, GOD HAS ANSWERED ME AT LONG LAST AND GAVE ME THE JOB I HAVE BEEN DOING SINCE FOR 11 YEARS.  ON 6TH OF DECEMBER 2006, DAVID HAWKINS CONTACTED ME ON THE 6TH BY TELEPHONE!

I wrote this damn text in block capitals because NOBODY reads what I write or some pretend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment