Monday 30 January 2017

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO KENJI FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HOME AND ABROAD!




HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO KENJI FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS, HOME AND ABROAD!










Aïshah & Jumaymah (photo removed 2.6.2019)

 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

 Strasbourg, at Auntie Alexia's.

Elena Almoril Herrera
SWEET ELENA

You saw in me the grandfather you never had, and I saw in you the daughter I always wanted to have, but, with a bit more (or less, depending...!) clothes on!  Ha ha!

 But, the girls and Kenji do not and cannot yet realise how lucky they are to have a grandfather like me.   I have to hope that they will, one day, God willing as some say!

 "Giving love the way I do" has brought me so many heart-breaking deceptions in life, and it has not stopped to this very day.
 "THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU"? 

This is very sweet of you, but your youth makes you say that, Sweetheart, because some appearances can be extremely deceptive.  SO, BEWARE, MY BIG BABY!
  
Out of all friends, you are the only one to have shown love to me!  THANK YOU!

 SWEETHEART, I DO SINCERELY LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, AND I HAVE A PURE 72 YEAR OLD STATTERED ONE

DADA
 
Rosanna Lattanzi


Aïshah (Photo removed by request 2 June 2019)




Elena



Brendon O'Connell



Vickie Jacobs
Rosanna




1 comment:

  1. Maybe one day Brendon will see this, insha'Allah!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete