Sunday 20 November 2016

ISRAEL, ESTHER THE WHORE OF BABYLON, BRENDON O'CONNELL AND HAARPING PERSIAN IRAN.

ISRAEL, ESTHER THE WHORE OF BABYLON, BRENDON O'CONNELL AND HAARPING IRAN!


 Brendon O'Connell



MUSLIM HYPOCRISY AND TREACHERY AND THOSE RUNNING BOGUS CHARITIES ARE WELL DOCUMENTED!
BUT IRAN WILL LIKELY BE MORE THAN SATANIC USA CAN CHEW ALTHOUGH IT HAS TO GO JUST LIKE IRAK, LIBYA, AFGHANISTAN, BOSNIA, SOMALIA, SUDAN, KASHMIR, ARABIA, EGYPT, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, TUNISIA, PAKISTAN, INDONESIA, TURKEY, SYRIA, AND ALL CONQUERED MUSLIM COUNTRIES !
I HAVE LEFT IRAN - FRIDAY

I am in Malaysia now. I am just considering what to write.
I do not want to offend the Iranian Foreign Ministry but I am afraid it is most likely going to happen.

Firstly let me say that Iran has endured at the very least, 40 years of sanctions and ultra hard core "Cold War" style attacks. They struggle very day to hold their people together and keep them fed and watered and sheltered as they take on the whole Jewish Power globalist agenda - almost single handedly, until recently, with closer ties with Russia. I need to make this very clear.

Iran is not perfect. Do not think I agree with every thing about Iran - I dont agree with everything about my best friends. I am not naive. But I respect Iran immensely.

I had no intention of going to Iran once I hit Malaysia. Malaysia has a strong record of fighting Jewish Power. Under Dr Mahatir Mohammed, Malaysia was one of the first to hold "Israel Did 9-11" conferences. Dr Mahattir did a 2003 speech where he lambasted Israel and Jewish Power - incredible. Look it up.
However, I had always considered Iran my first choice for asylum after I was told via Press TV contacts and Mark Glenn of "The Ugly Truth" that Iran would accept my political asylum with "open arms". This was in 2012 during my hunger strike. This was during the Presidency of Mahmoud Ahmedinejad.

But I considered the timing VERY BAD for Iran. War was threatening though that did not worry me personally. But I was worried they would have a lot on their minds and see the timing of my arrival as suspicious - and they are a very suspicious country. Then there is the US elections and everything that was happening there. Again, this is not a good time. But I woke up after three days in Malaysia and I knew I had to go. So, with limited funds and a few prayers - off I went. The 8 1/2 hour flight was only $200 AUS.
I stayed at The Firouzeh Hotel - downtown Tehran. Cheap as I could find at $27 USD a day. Clean, comfortable, simple.

My only contact was Hamid Farrajollahi - Senior International Correspondent for press TV. He was in Berlin. Thank God I had him - at least.

Other people had encouraged me to go. They stated they knew well connected people and they would show me around. Well, "those people" who I regularly spoke with and messaged over Whatsapp seemed to "disappear" offline right when I left for Iran - it was quite strange. At a time when I truly needed some support - none was forthcoming. Or at least - very little. But something did happen on Thursday morning, 17th November - a person who I had barely heard from came from completely out of the blue and stated they were coming to Iran to see me! They had worked in Iran previously. This came over Whatsapp LITERALLY a few minutes after I had booked my flight back to Malaysia. Timing? Maybe they got a call from Iranian Intelligence? 

On that note - Iranian Intelligence were obviously monitoring my communications. Twice before - running out of money and learning it could take a month to process the asylum claim - I went to book a flight out of Tehran - but the computer locked up, the phone rang - it was "Mr Javed" from the Iranian Foreign Ministry. He said that they would see me Tuesday. That was no co-incidence.

So, was leaving Tehran a big mistake? Yes, I think that regularly. 

But there were many other problems besides money and feeling isolated. There was the infamous Tehran smog. There are 14 million people in the Greater Tehran area. Tehran sits in a "bowel" - mountains to the north. When the wind does not blow at that time of year they get the worst pollution on the planet - worse than Beijing. Well, my luck was in because two days after I landed the wind stopped blowing - for over 10 days - and this resulted in the worst pollution in Tehrans history. The local media reported 400 dead. Ambulances were stationed around streets. Schools were closed. Pregnant women were told to stay in doors. My eyes stung continuously. My lungs hurt. My nose hurt. It was bad. There are three places in the world with HARRP and weather modification - The USA, Russia and Israel. I really did wonder. The worst pollution in Tehrans history? Hmmm. Just my luck. I remember back in 2007, president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad coming on national television after a major earth quake in Iran stating 'The West' was using "secretive high technology" on the Iranian people. Hmmmm.

I had an initial meeting with the Iranian Foreign Ministry November 2 - I think. Its in my diary. I gave them all my material. My sentencing submissions (PDF) that explain the last two years -
https://drive.google.com/open…

My High Court appeal synopsis that pulls apart the racial vilification legislation - explains my trial - and all the harassment I received and a background to what happened before the trial - harassment etc - 

https://www.dropbox.com/…/High%20Court%20Notes%20-%20Index.…
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1y4cscnm…/High%20Court%20Notes.pdf

Had a nice cup of tea and a chat. They said they would ring me.
I waited a while - choking - feeling a little isolated but trying to be positive. Hami told me it could take a month to approve and I realised I could not last that long with the money I had. 

I thought about begging online. Iran have a "firewall" that prevents you using Face Book, You Tube and blogs. You can get around it with a VPN. One I used on my phone worked every time. VPN's for my laptops would not. It was not Iran blocking me - it was someone else. I managed one blog post and after that I could not get online at all on FB, Blogs etc...

I was also worried about what I wrote. Should I be public and ask for money to stay in Iran? Should I be quiet? Would going public make me a security risk? Would it piss off the Iranian government? I really did not know what to do.

In the end I decided to post. Henry Makow was a great support. I did this blog post which he mirrored on his site - www.henrymakow.com
http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/…/refugee-from-zionis…

After that blog post I could not get online at all.

The friend who lent me the $2500 to leave had his bank accounts messed with - cards chewed up. Bank said everything was fine but nothing would work online - he has been badly harassed before for assisting me.

My Pay Pal was blocked - then allowed to work. I was wondering when both PayPal and my bank accounts would be closed - there are sanctions still in Iran and I was "on the run" with warrants for my arrest. You cannot transfer money in - you have to physically bring it in. Without my debit CC I would not even be able to book a flight or get money/donations put in. This was a big worry. Everything was hanging by a thread, or, at least it felt that way.

Finally, I had had enough. The smog was killing me. I was isolated and alone. I was running out of money. I was worried about friends and family. I am not worried about Jewish Power or Israel - bring it on - I am worried about the West Australian police and their criminal associates who work for them -
http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/…/inspector-of-
I needed to be able to post - I could not do it in
I got online with my phone and started booking a flight via Asia Air. The phone locked up and I could not press any buttons. The phone immediately rang. It was "Mr Javed". He assured me a meeting was arranged for Tuesday, four days away. I decided to wait. A little relieved - nose, eyes and lungs still burning from the smog.

Henry Makow sent me $100USD and a few other people another $100 so that made me feel better. Subsequently, just before I left, it would hit $500 and I could pay for my plane ticket and afford a hotel in Malaysia.

On Tueday, 15th November, Mr Javed came to the Hotel Firouzeh. We talked for 90 minutes. His English was extremely limited. My Farsi was non existent. Trying to translate "Collins Class Submarine" into Farsi and sign language was proving difficult. I got my laptop out and went through my High Court Synopsis and we managed to get the gist across.

He stated my asylum has been granted and I could post as I wished. I was extremely relieved. He asked if I had any concerns? I said I was worried my big mouth would get me in trouble in Iran. He threw his head back and laughed loudly. We both laughed quite a bit at the situation. I liked the man.

With that, he stood up and walked off. Big smile.
I went back to my room and contacted Hami from Press TV. He asked what they were doing about my accommodation - job? I said I could not remember much past being granted asylum. Hami said an American woman was granted asylum in Iran. She simply stated she did not feel free in the United States. They gave her an apartment and a job at Press TV. I got a smile at least - and a laugh. Mr Javed's English was so limited I found it hard to ask for much. I was also concerned about appearing a pushy westerner with a "gimme" attitude. This was not Germany or Sweden where they give you a nice new apartment for being an ISIS deserter. I'd hate to appear like a 18 year old disgruntled ISIS wannabe wanting deprogramming, apartment, job and a good cry. So, I said little to Mr Javed about my needs - maybe I should have.
Hami said he would look into it.

I sat choking in my room - barely going outside. 16 days in now. Speaking with no one except the pastry guy in Emam Khomanie Square who would shout, "Australii guy! Hello ! Hello!" I bought his tasty pastries every day.

When the air was initially clear I took a couple of trips up to the suburb of Tajrish, near the mountains. A wealthy part of Tehran. Very nice. Modern shopping centers. But basically I did little. I didn't feel in a tourist mood. The smog was incredible.
Had I been more supported - locals to show me around and talk to - I'm sure things would have been different. As it was I was a bit isolated and depressed with a million and one things on my mind, filled with a lot of anxiety. Thank God for Henry Makow and Hamid Farajollahi of Press TV.

Maybe if I was an attractive American female, Press TV would provide the funding for Hami to complete his little documentary on me? Clearly I was not "news worthy" enough for the head of Press TV. Meahrs News Agency expressed an interest. I could write more but I'll leave it at that.

So, that's it. That was my big Iran adventure. $1000 later. An opportunity lost.

I remember clearly when Mr Javed asked me something about my case. I told him I had no choice but to keep going. I had to "win". He pointed to the sky and exclaimed, "Insha'Allah!" I pointed to the sky in response and said, "Indeed! God Willing!" We both laughed loudly, again. I liked Mr Javed. He had a sense of humour. I like people with a sense of humour. A wise man once warned me - "Beware people without a sense of humour."

I hope I haven't "offended" anyone with this post. But, that's the truth and I could probably say more but I will leave it at that.

The plan is to stay where i am in Malaysia for now and keep posting and raise my profile. I did an interview with "Activist News Australia" that went real well. It should be up soon. I'll post a link.
I can force Australia to acknowledge what they have done. They cannot get away with the largest criminal contempt of court case in history and international incident that occurred with Israel coming out against me - one man.

http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/…/why-is-media-ignori…

Another good post -
http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/…/why-are-countries-s…
So please, raise my profile. Read what has happened with the Sentencing Submissions linked to on this post. Also, the High Court synopsis link. 

What has been done to me has never been done to someone before - the Israeli state has NEVER come out directly against one man - me. In the open. Why they did that I do not know. It gave me a lot of credibility but I presume the head of West Australian Counter Terrorism - Inspector Barry Shelton - emailing me, "We all respect your work," might have some thing to do with it.
A new post coming up on my blog about Israeli Intelligence activity. It was a mass email that got responses from Minister Chris Findlayson in charge of New Zealand intelligence - two state Attorney generals - a deputy premiere - and multiple Senators and MP's including the member for Tangeny in Western Australia Dr Dennis Jensen - now not in parliament. He expressed a firm interest in my case. He was a member of a over sight committee on weapons procurement and one of the most highly qualified MP's in Australia.

Please, understand my case. I talk about things that few - if any - talk about. "Operation Talpiot" and Israeli domination of the high technology sector - world wide - were touched upon by Christopher Bollyn and Mike Rivero in 2007 and they never went back. I think Bollyn got his arm broken shortly after he did that piece.

http://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.my/…/israeli-spying-on-u…

My favourite video that explains a lot and is entertaining - done in a homeless shelter in a few hours, off the cuff - 

REPORTING JEWISH TERRORISTS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugMpdPhLwWc

Thanks to everyone for the support.
Brendon.

drive.google.com
 https://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.co.uk/

Brendon O'Connell Interview - Australian Political Dissident 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzCbsovuqno




169 views



  • Published on 20 Nov 2016
    In his own words "Its a strange feeling - being "on the run". Stateless. Warrants out for your arrest. I'm not from Syria. Not from Iran. Not from Iraq. I'm from Australia, and it's not a joke." Brendon O'Connell gives us an update on his situation in Iran, talks to us about Zionism, Western Australian Corruption and how it relates to his story. This interview was done by Daniel Walker (activist-news.com) and Brendan O'Connell on the 20/11/2016 via Skype.

    We cover a lot of controversial topics, like WA Minister Joe Francis, Seeking Political Asylum in Iran, Freemasonic lodges in Australia and much more. Brendon was also kind enough to supply us some photos of his travels so far. Brendon tells his story as an Australian political dissident, from how it started, to where it is today!

    For Further Information:
    https://www.activist-news.com/brendon...
    https://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.c...
    https://twitter.com/boc_oz

    If you would like to donate to Brendan via PayPal:
    boc@boc.rocks

    Be sure to follow us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/activistnews...
    https://www.facebook.com/eye.sea.all
    https://www.facebook.com/brendon.ocon...

    A very special thanks to:
    https://www.facebook.com/I3337?fref=ts
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/anon....


    • Extra

      • Brendon O'Connell
      •  
      • Michel Onfray: ''On the political ground we don’t have any right to rule others and enforce on them our laws..
        we don't have any right to force our laws on the majority muslims countries in the middle east...Why do we have to pick and choose which country we would to enforce on them our laws, why we do it in Libya? Why we do it in Mali and we don't do it in Pakistan? Why we don't do it in Qatar, Cuba or China if we are really interested and talking about human rights!!..They are in their countries and we can't enforce on the Muslims our laws, let the Muslims have their own laws...so why we don't intervene in Israel.. we must stop doing/enforcing our colonial policy on the pretext of human rights''

         
        Esa/Jesus a Prophet of Allah/God
         April 16 · 
         
        Michel Onfray: ''On the political ground we don’t have any right to rule others and enforce on them our laws..
        we don't have any right to force our laws on the majority Muslim countries in the middle east...Why do we have to pick and choose which country we would to enforce on them our laws, why we do it in Libya? Why we do it in Mali and we don't do it in Pakistan? Why we don't do it in Qatar, Cuba or China if we are really interested and talking about human rights!!..


        They are in their countries and we can't enforce on the Muslims our laws, let the Muslims have their own laws...so why we don't intervene in Israel.. we must stop doing/enforcing our colonial policy on the pretext of human rights''
        LikeShow more reactions
        Comment
         
         
         

    1 comment:

    1. Thanks for the interview.
      I have known CHABAD LUBAVITCH to be behind terrorist activities and it has SLEEPING CELLS all over the world,including Zionist India.
      CHABAD is protected by the Police as the State is Zionist controlled! They always use Muslims as scapegoats because they know Europeans and the majority of Christians (Zionists and Satanists) HATE Islam and Muslims!
      ALL THAT BRENDON HAS SAID HERE IS 100% TRUE!
      BAFS

      ReplyDelete