Wednesday 5 February 2014

WISE MUSLIM RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS OWN NUCLEAR BLAST PREDICTION FOR RAMADAAN 2014!

SENT BY KATE BATES (Kaamilah bint Qadar) - Wednesday 5 February 2014



WISE MUSLIM RUNNING AWAY FROM HIS OWN NUCLEAR BLAST PREDICTION FOR COMING RAMADAAN 2014!
 
THE "GRAND STRATEGY" OF M. Hussain: "I'll be spending my Ramadan in the remotest place I can find."


2/5/2014
M. Hussain, m.hussain@grandestrategy.com



A Warning about this Coming Ramadan


I don't generally do this but it seems important that I get the word out. What I am about to say may make you think I've lost my mind a bit, but I ask you to consider the evidence and then draw your own conclusions. There is a very interesting hadith that sounds exactly like a nuclear attack (from Kitab-Al-Fitan),
Nuaim bin Hammad:

Nuaim reports via Abdallah Ibn Masood that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"When there is a scream [sayhah] in Ramadan, then there will be bloodshed in Shawwal, and the tribes will form groups in Dhul-Qi'dah, and blood will be spilt in Dhul-Hijjah, and al-Muharram! What will happen in al-Muharram?" saying it three times, "Indeed, indeed! The people will be killed in a great massacre".

We said: "What is the scream, O Messenger of Allah?" He said:
 "This will be in the middle of Ramadhan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadan begins on a Friday night. There will be a blast that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes and severe cold."

Nuaim reports via Abdallah Ibn Masood that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:

"During Ramadan there will be a sign in the skyas a bright pillar of light, and in Shawal a catastrophe, and in Dhul Qada many perishing, and in Dhul Hijja the Pilgrims are plundered, and what will make thee understand what Moharam will hold...

A devastating sound will be heard in Ramadan, and a commotion in Shawal, and in Dhul Qada conflict between the tribes, and that year the Pilgrims will be plundered and a great confrontation will unfold at Mina with many killed and much blood spilled as they stand on the rock of Al Aqaba. If the blast occurs in Ramadan, then there will be commotion in Shawal...
We asked what is the blast, oh messenger of Allah, and he said: a strong blastof sound in the middle of Ramadan on a Friday night. This blast will wake the sleeping and knock down the standing, and move the aged women from their shelter on a Friday night of a year that will witness many earthquakes."


Al-Hakim narrated from Abu Hurayrah [r.a] from the Prophet (saws) that he said:

"There will be a blast in Ramadan that will awaken one who is asleep and terrify one who is awake. Then there will appear a group in Shawwal, then bloodshed in Dhul-Hijjah, then the prohibitions will be violated in Al-Muharram, then there will be death in Safar, then the tribes will conflict with each other in Rabi, then the most amazing thing will happen between Jumada and Rajab. Then a well-fed she-camel will be better than a castle sheltering a thousand.



The prophet talks about a "Blast" with a "devastating sound" that will "awaken the one who is asleep and knock down the standing" and which will appear as a "sign in the sky, a bright pillar of light".



Does this look like a "sign in the sky", a "bright pillar of light" ?

Image
(Actual photo of a real Russian nuclear blast)

People often use the expression "bright pillar of light (or fire)" to describe a nuclear explosion. 

Compare the expressions used in the following testimony of a Hiroshima survivor describing the blast, with the expressions used by the prophet (saws) to describe the blast mentioned in the hadiths.

- Testimony of Yasuhiko Taketa, a survivor of Hiroshima, who describes the blast:


On the morning of August 6, when I was thinking about what I was going to do that day, my mother asked me to deliver some miso (bean paste) to my sister (second daughter), who had moved to Hiroshima when she got married. I wasn't very happy about having to do that errand, but I headed for the train station. I remember looking up at the blue sky during my walk to the station, and thinking, "It's going to be another hot day." The air-raid siren went off, so I turned around and went back home. My mother scolded me, so I set out once again for the station, but the train had already departed.

I sat on the railing at the ticket gate to wait for the next train. When I thought it should be coming in at any moment, I looked at the station clock. It read a little after 8:10 a.m.

All of a sudden, there was a dazzling flash of lightbrighter even than the sun. For a while, I was blinded. The station building and the tracks looked bluish-white, as though magnesium were being burned in front of the station.

Seconds later, I heard an 
earsplitting roar, the sound of a massive explosionMy ears were ringing. The ground trembled under my feet, and all the buildings in the area were shaking. Window panes were blown out and shattered. I was knocked hard onto my back, and thought that my bowels were going to burst out of my abdomen.

My forehead felt hot, and I unconsciously touched it with my hand. When I looked at the sky over Hiroshima, I saw a tiny, glittering, white object, about the size of a grain of rice, tinged with yellow, and red, which soon grew into a monstrous fireball. It was travelling in my direction, and I felt as though it was going to envelop me.

I was paralyzed with fear and shock, so much so that I had trouble breathing. I tried to escape, but realized that was impossible. I took shelter under a nearby bench. I was
 terrified by the booming sounds I heard, thinking that enemy planes were strafing the city.

Then the noise stopped. Cautiously, I crawled out of my hiding place and looked around. I saw an 
enormousbright red pillar of fire (I was told later that it measured 200 metersin diameter and rose 10,000 meters in the air), which increased in size minute by minute, reaching high in the sky.

From the ground upthe pillar of fire rose toward the sky, with tremendous force. Sometimes it was hollow at the center. At other times, broiling, leaping flames blew out of the center. The sight was so horrifying that I can find no words to describe it. An army officer standing on the platform, surveying the area with binoculars, told me that the ammunition dump at the armory had been hit.

Within minutes, one atomic bomb had transformed the entire city of Hiroshima, now under that huge fireball, into a sea of flames. I never imagined that a weapon could create a gruesome, miserable living hell.
"

The Prophet (saws) describes a "Blast":


With a "devastating sound":

From Yasuhiko's testimony:
"I heard an earsplitting roarthe sound of a massive explosionMy ears were ringing. I was terrified by the booming sounds I heard."

Will "wake the sleeping and knock down the standing":

From Yasuhiko's testimony:
"I was knocked hard onto my back"

Will appear as a "sign in the sky, a bright pillar of light":

From Yasuhiko's testimony:
"I saw an enormousbright red pillar of fire (I was told later that it measured 200 meters in diameter and rose 10,000 meters in the air), which increased in size minute by minute, reaching high in the sky.
From the ground up, the pillar of fire rose toward the sky, with tremendous force."


So we see that the Prophet (peace be upon him), if this hadith is right*, is miraculously predicting a nuclear attack. This makes the hadith very authentic in my view because of the mathan principle. If this hadith is correct, and we are in fact looking for (along with the other major signs, (almost) all of which have come true already) the following signs:

1. A year where before Ramadan there is a very cold winter.**
2. A Ramadan which starts on a Friday night
3. Many earthquakes***

I find it very interesting that this year, which started in November 2013 in the Hijri calendar, has been unusually cold, so much so that it has been snowing in the Arab world, something truly rare. At the same time, Ramadan is starting on a Friday night...

Or is it?

Now, the calculations for Makkah, for the starting of Ramadan on a Friday night is a pretty well-established mathematical calculation. Mathematical calculations don't change overnight. We have here:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/Hcal/hdate_year.php?year=2014&base=g

Showing Ramadan starting this year on a Friday night. Yet, someone it seems has been playing around with the mathematics of it. If you search around, you'll find hosts of websites now showing Ramadan starting on a Saturday night...

So we have two of the three above signs in play this year. Plus we have so many others not connected to this hadith (which would be too long a list to go into here, but if you know what I am talking about, you probably know at least some of them already).

I understand that rationally there is a probability of this being the year, however big or small. I'm not saying this is the year when WWIII starts and there is a nuclear war. But if my interpretation is correct, I want to simply warn everyone of this strange conjunction of prophecies and to at least be aware.

And Allah knows best. I'll be spending my Ramadan in the remotest place I can find.****

I just don't want this to weigh in on me that I knew about this information and didn't tell my brothers and sisters in Islam, and in humanity about it. Now I have, and may Allah guide us all.

Everything that is good in this is from Allah, and everything that is wrong or misplaced is only from myself.

Sallam.

M. Hussain.

Read more: http://www.grandestrategy.com/2014/02/a-warning-about-this-coming-ramadan.html#ixzz2sTrN8nbx

* if this hadith is right ? ? ?
 **1. A year where before Ramadan there is a very cold winter.
***3. Many earthquakes ? ? ?
****I'll be spending my Ramadan in the remotest place I can find.  ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

IS THIS AN IDIOTIC MUSLIM JOKE?

 About Us

GrandeStrategy Institute is a Muslim think tank providing strategy and analysis from an Islamic perspective. We focus on finding innovative approaches to the emerging challenges of the Islamic world.

We are based online and have members from around the globe.We are not affiliated with any political organizations nor officially support any, although writers and members may hold their own personal opinions.

Our Mission
Today we see a number of key aspects that define the Islamic World. For us at the GrandeStrategy Institute, we find that:
  1. There is a lack of strategic thinking in the Islamic world in general, with short-termism being the sine qua non of our thinking.
  2. There is a huge chasm between those that profess Islam and want an extreme theocracy and those that want a secular state.
  3. That those who understand Islam don't understand Economics, political systems, industry or military affairs, while those that profess Secularism know merely how to (poorly) mimic western nations.
  4. That the importance of a military-industrial complex is not understood. Major weapons systems that define our time, with some exception, are not being manufactured by the Islamic world.
Our mission therefore, is to create a body of knowledge and help bring these issues to the fore, and in some way be a part of bridging these problems and seeing solutions implemented.

It is well known that knowledge is often power, and it is important to be aware first, to make actionable plans second, and then to implement those plans. Our focus at GrandeStrategy is on the first two, and in creating awareness to our audience and to the Islamic world in general.

Plurality of views is an important concept that is often lost: It may be that one of our analysts may come up with a different point of view from the other. We believe that this plurality of views is an important aspect of creating a healthy discussion. We will not try to resolve these conflicts but rather report them and let the audience decide what to choose.

GrandeStrategy Staff:

Tariq Mahmood Ashraf
General Analysis
t.ashraf'at'grandestrategy.com

Qasim Butt
General Analyst
q.butt@grandestrategy.com

Meinhaj Hussain
General Analyst
m.hussain'at'grandestrategy.com

Majid Mahmood
Director of International Relations & Defense Studies
m.mahmood@grandestrategy.com

Rajab Vaughan
Political Analyst
r.vaughan@grandestrategy.com

Jawad Qamar
Defense Analyst
j.qamar@grandestrategy.com

Joshim Uddin
London Correspondent
j.uddin@grandestrategy.com
Tyler Westbrook
Director of News & Documentary
t.westbrook'at'grandestrategy.com

Dimas Kusuma
Resident Economist
d.kusuma@grandestrategy.com


Junaidy Abidin
Muslim Unity Activist
j.abidin@grandestrategy.com

Ibraheem Johansen
GrandeStrategy Poet
info@ibraheem.dk

Hudzaifah Shubli
Director of Political Affairs
h.shubli@grandestrategy.com

Projects:

Project Medina - help Muslims migrate from the west back to Muslim lands.
Islamic State -     Book      Resource

Islamic Macroeconomics
Save Iran
Youtube Outreach
Tyler's Palestine efforts


Our Work Plan (an unofficial page dedicated to keeping track of our work)

If you like what we are doing and want to contribute, we would be happy to welcome in joining us. We are always looking for help, but please no one-off emails with no-shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment